About This Project
Despite being associated with the Mumbai Marathon for the past 13 years, the Standard Chartered’s communication, “Here for Good” was always overshadowed by the scope of the event.
- To bring spotlight to Standard Chartered’s brand communication, “Here for Good”
- To capture audience attention, weaving through the grandeur of the big race
Creative Solution Summary
- Initiated ‘One Step Closer’ campaign, focusing on giving back to the society
- A connected digital signage called, ‘Best Sign’ was created for Mumbai commuters. The signage showcased ETA of local buses by mapping their real-time locations.
- Best Sign displayed information in English, Hindi, and Marathi, thereby helping a vast cluster of Mumbaikars.
Results & Data
- More than 1 million+ interactions created with 50,000+ commuters using Best Sign digital signage
- Standard Chartered’s association with the Mumbai Marathon was revitalized with the media coverage of the ‘One Step Closer’ campaign. Some of the prominent publications included Time of India, Storypick, and Mashable