About This Project
Mahindra Commercial Vehicles devised an innovative Multi-modal switch aimed towards fuel conservation. This switch could automatically toggle fuel consumption and torque of trucks, factoring in the road conditions and load metrics.
Explain the concept and its advantages to the truck fleet owners and prospective customers, along explaining the monetary benefits of Mahindra Blazo at the Auto Expo 2016. The presentation was required to be engaging and interactive for a crystal-clear picture.
Creative Solution Summary
- An innovative algorithm was developed to explain the storyline of the simulation. This algorithm mapped the fuel efficiency for each terrain-city/town roads, highways, and hilly terrains
- The cockpit of the Blazo truck was transformed into a simulator to highlight the capabilities of the truck as well as the financial benefits of the same
- The algorithm successfully projected fuel efficiency and financial savings for the truck owners. The comparison shown included Mahindra Blazo and a competitor’s computerized truck offering
Results & Data
- Enquires about Mahindra Blazo jumped by 27%, leading to successful levels of conversion.
- 85% of the 900 footfalls at the Mahindra Pavilion turned out to be truck owners
- Mahindra accorded with ‘The Best Commercial Stall’ award at the Auto Expo
- The algorithm and simulator-based approach were personally commended by Mr. Anand Mahindra