About This Project
Goa is a popular tourist destination among both ‘glocal’ travellers, particularly during November-March. Our client, Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC), was keen to attract tourists even during the off-season. This was the first objective.
In parallel, our second client, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) wanted to renew focus and prospective customer interest on its two-wheeler, Navi, following its launch in early
Both GTDC and HMSI derived benefits from the outreach programme
- Over 130 shots/images/selfies generated by participants along with several high-quality short-films
CrazeMag – Goa Hunt (Click To Play) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0le0xBGdE4)
Red Scarab – Goa Hunt (Click To Play) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDprvNiItq
- Earned coverage in more than 108 print and online media including The Times of India,Dainik Bhaskar, The Statesman, and Navhind Times, and a 15-minute TV spot on Aaj Tak
- Garnered large-format coverage in 8 prominent blogs (Thrilling Travel, 365 Days of Bliss, CrazeMag, Saadi Dilli, Red Scarab, ExaTraveller, Faizan Patel, and Indian Autos Blog) and7 magazines (Top Gear India, Autocar India, Femina, Auto Portal, Auto Today, Auto X and Bike India).
- The #GoaHunt hashtag received over 20 million impressions on Twitter during the campaign and trended across India for four hours
- Goa Tourism gained 30,000 followers on Twitter during the event
- On Facebook, the campaign engaged with 12,000 users and reached 1.75 lakh more
- Goa Tourism emerged in the Top 3 most influential tourism boards in Asia (Klout Score of 80)
- Goa Tourism’s Instagram grossed nearly 7,000 engagements during the